With the support of our knowledgeable experts, we are able to provide a wide assortment of High Temperature Calibration Bath. At our sound premises, this calibration bath is manufactured using the superior grade basic materials under experts stern guidance. Widely demanded in research labs, the offered calibration bath is used to heat biological samples at certain temperature. Apart from this, the provided High Temperature Calibration Bath can be easily availed from us at pocket friendly rates.
- Excellent performance
- Anti-corrosive surface
- Easy to operate
- Energy efficient
Standard : 2 / 4 / 8 (Universal Viscometer)
Temperature range : 5oC above ambient to 120oC.
- Digital Microprocessor based PID temperature indicator cum controller.
- Display resolution and Temperature controlling accuracy will be +0.1oC.
- Display accuracy +0.5%, full scale.
- Inner tank made of Stainless steel 304 grade, duly polished.
- Outer made of Mild steel with powder coated.
- Viewing facility provided through double walled toughened glass.
- Stirrer / Pump cum stirrer to maintain temperature uniformity.
- Provided with low wattage lighting attachment.
- Tray to hold viscometers.
- SS Immersion type heaters.
- Calibration certificate traceability to NABL standards.
- Resolution of 0.01oC (Eurotherm make)
- Power back up.
- Viscometer holders.
- Double stirrer / Pump cum stirrer
No.12, Devi Nagar, Moolachattiram Main Road, Madhavarram Milk Colony, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600051, India