Backed ourselves with sound amenities and talented personnel, we have been manufacturing, exporting and supplying a high quality range of Ultra Cryogenic Bath. Offered product is used in chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries to maintain temperature uniformity. Provided product is manufactured using optimum quality raw materials under the guidance of dexterous professionals in order to meet international quality standards. Our team of quality inspectors conducts various tests to ensure its efficient working. Additionally, we provide this Ultra Cryogenic Bath at affordable prices to the clients.
- Has a digital temperature indicator cum controller with a display resolution being 0.1C.
- Temperature measurement is done through class A, PT-100 Sensor (RTD).
- 0.1C controlling accuracy
- 0.5% display accuracy
- The inner chamber is made completely from 304 grade polished stainless steel, while the outer chamber is made from mild steel and powder coated
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation (PUF)
- Plain Lid for tank.
- Consists of a stirrer for bath and also a pump cum stirrer for circulators. These are provided for maintaining the uniformity of temperature
- For easy movement, castor wheels are provided (only for floor model)
- Single stage refrigeration system for temperatures up to ?40C.
- Double stage refrigeration (cascade system) is also provided for temperatures below ?40C.
- Hermetically sealed EMERSON Copeland make compressor.
- CFC free refrigerant filled.
- Has a fin and tube type air cooled condenser
- Pump output is 3-4 liters/min at zero head.
- Single phase. 230 Volts, 50 Hz.
- SS trays for bath
- For extra cost, full stainless steel models are also available
- Euro therm made microprocessor based PID, digital temperature indicator cum Controller.
- To fulfill customers needs, circulators are available in different volume to
- On request, higher capacity pumps are also provided for extra cost
No.12, Devi Nagar, Moolachattiram Main Road, Madhavarram Milk Colony, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600051, India